Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Austin Channing Brown & Glennon Doyle on the verdict in the Breonna Taylor case

From Amy T. :

Hi friends,

I wanted to share this Instagram Live conversation between Austin Channing Brown and Glennon Doyle following the verdict of Breonna Taylor. It is filled with truth and wisdom and power so I wanted to share it with you all. I am not sure how it will share given that it is on Instagram and if you don’t have Instagram it may not work. If you don’t follow Austin Channing Brown or know of her work, please do yourself a favor and check her out. She is brilliant. Glennon Doyle is another powerhouse author and speaker that I can’t get enough of. I hope this link works! If it doesn’t and you have Instagram, it is posted on Glennon Doyle’s page.

See this Instagram video by @glennondoyle: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFf9RM4lh8J/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Love ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Thoughts & Conversations Welcome Here...